Our mission is to provide a variety of services to anyone in need, regardless of race or religion; to advocate justice, human dignity and quality of life; and to call all people of goodwill to join in these efforts; thereby reflecting the compassion and love of God in Christ.
The Adoption and Pregnancy Counseling Program provides services and advocacy for women with unplanned pregnancies. In accordance with the church's teaching to respect life, our services are designed to help preserve & protect the life of the child, provide care and nuturing for women and children, and assist in the building up of families through adoption.
The services of this program are:
- Life- affirming pregnancy counseling to clients that may include education and referrals
- Adoption services to pregnant women and adoptive families with the focus on securing the best parenting plan for the child.
- Post- legal adoption services including lifetime counseling to birth mother as needed and search assistance as requested by any member fo the adoption triad.
- Home Studies to couples that are seeking adoption with other adoption agencies and attorneys are need.
- Adoption education to the community.
Serving 21 Counties:
Alachua Baker Bradford Clay Columbia Dixie Duval Flager Gilchrist Hamilton
Lafayette Marion Lake Levy Nassau Putnam St Johns Sumter Suwannee Union Volusia